Letters to Holly

Thursday, December 22

Tis the Season

Your Sister is in cleanup mode as the semester ends. It's exam week. She either watches other classes take their exams or remediates her own students as they try to squeeze past the failure threshold. Her days run just as long as when classes ran normally, and she has just as much homework to get all the grading done.
I am sketching. The podcast that inspired 80TEAM80 asked me to provide some zombie art for a new project, and it took a turn. The art went in a direction I didn't expect, and I find myself drawing the image repeatedly in a nerdy rush. Details later. I also started a second round of thumbnails for the comic and the obligatory script tweaks. This threatens to be an epic story of desperate robots.

Still no sign of my shirts at the store. I was again told my liaison was sick. I am now convinced this store is run in second gear.

Have a Merry Christmas on those beaches. Toast the season with pineapple drinks.We are not putting up a tree this year as the sidekick will only tackle it. Every five minutes.

Picture of the Day
Behold the Cthulhu Tree, the encapsulation of HP Lovecraft's dark mythos and yuletide cheer.


Bonus Moving Picture of the Day
Know you of this? Maybe we can set up a movie date for next year. I remember we three watched Two Towers on a snowy afternoon. And then we tussled at pinball.

No comments: