Letters to Holly

Friday, February 10

Grapevine Whisperings

I've recently lost the ability to get up early enough to draw comics before work. It's dragging me down. I'll be able to work on some pages tonight as Your Sister chaperones the school dance. That's so similar to my high school life that I need to drown my sorrows in Jolt Cola.

It's possible that the local convention will happen this year with new management. It's practically a hypothetical, and there are no specifics currently. But people realize that the brand name was marketed to so well that losing the show would be tragic. Asheville Pizza, for instance, holds an annual superhero race near Halloween. They would kill to be a part of this show, right?

Picture of the Day
They're really doing this. We should make our movie date now.


No comments: