Letters to Holly

Wednesday, December 5

Sketchy

Your Sis shook off the cold yesterday. I took her to a local restaurant with a fireplace, and she practically sat in it, muttering "fuego es bueno."

I made a large rough based on the initial sketches. This gave me a chance to listen to my DVD commentary, and now it seems like something only I would be interested in. I don't think I'll add it to the DVD copies. Unlike the sketch, this rough would include shading and muscle suggestion. I fiddled with the idea of a background but abandoned it.


I then made a lightbox tracing that I'll later ink over. I'm aiming to mail out the sketch to my online Secret Santa recipient by Friday.


The Christmas Project is moving along quickly, and I may have it finished by next weekend. I think we'll put up the tree this Saturday.

No comments: