Letters to Holly

Wednesday, November 2

Beloved Leftovers

Your Sister bought four growlers of Ninja Porter for the Saturday party, and virtually no one drank it. Besides me, of course. I discovered I killed a growler all by myself over the course of five hours. I feel no guilt. More important, Your Sister likes Ninja Porter, and we're making recipes all week that practically require a strong beer to accompany them. We also have extra candy from Monday.

She crashed early last night, and I was able to chip away at my stack of commissioned artwork for friends while watching a James Bond block of films.

That old guy in the mirror needs to start exercising again. I hope the upcoming time switch will let me get up early and make with some push-ups.

Picture of the Day
The cast of Alien, apparently back when the monster was going to be 20 feet tall.


No comments: